Magnesium Chloride

$25.00

Availability: In stock

Availability: In stock

Weight
1 lb (454 grams)

Ideal for a soothing bath or for adding to your own home health products.

Our Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate powder is 99.99%, and thus at pH 10.5, whereas many other sources claim 100% from a sea source, but only contain 47% Magnesium Chloride and do not mention the other 53% of presumed mineral salts.

The benefits of Magnesium Chloride are widely publicized and it is available across the world for its importance to basic health.

When you need an accuracy of measurements for a mix or purity of effect in the smallest amount possible, this is the Magnesium you are really looking for.

Use the whole package in your bath or half of the package in a foot soak, or use however much is needed as a diluted topical liquid or a diluted oral supplement.

The active transporters first bind a chloride ion, thus it is allowed, thanks to the membrane potential, to flip inside the cell freeing all the Magnesium previously bound.

Disclaimer
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. For education and research purposes only. Customers must be over 18 years of age to purchase anything from this site. Do not take any herb if under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing a baby (or an adult for that matter), or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or taking prescription drugs or over-the-counter medications. Research all items before using them.

Weight 16 oz
Quantity:

454 grams (1 lb)

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Magnesium Chloride”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Magnesium Chloride
$25.00

Availability: In stock

Skip to content